Forum Krzyż
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.
Kwietnia 29, 2024, 09:15:57 am

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Szukaj:     Szukanie zaawansowane
www.UnaCum.pl

Centrum Informacyjne Ruchu Summorum Pontificum
231965 wiadomości w 6630 wątkach, wysłana przez 1668 użytkowników
Najnowszy użytkownik: magda11m
Strona główna Pomoc Szukaj Zaloguj się Rejestracja
Forum Krzyż  |  Traditio  |  Summorum Pontificum  |  Wątek: Polska 8 lat po Summorum Pontificum
« poprzedni następny »
Strony: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: Polska 8 lat po Summorum Pontificum  (Przeczytany 13580 razy)
conservative revolutionary
aktywista

« Odpowiedz #60 dnia: Lipca 08, 2015, 20:42:27 pm »

Czy można coś więcej o tych księżach polskich odrzucających NOM? Kto, gdzie, kiedy i jak?
Tradycjonalizm jest najbardziej rewolucyjną ideologią naszych czasów.
Andrzej75
aktywista

« Odpowiedz #61 dnia: Lipca 08, 2015, 21:14:55 pm »

Czy można coś więcej o tych księżach polskich odrzucających NOM? Kto, gdzie, kiedy i jak?

Był taki wątek, ale jakoś z przykładami – nie bardzo...
http://krzyz.nazwa.pl/forum/index.php/topic,578.0.html
Exite de illa populus meus: ut ne participes sitis delictorum eius, et de plagis eius non accipiatis.
CiociaA
aktywista

« Odpowiedz #62 dnia: Lipca 10, 2015, 18:47:30 pm »

" Actually, with the last liturgical reform, i.e. the New Mass, there was the will de facto to wipe the slate of the Church’s two thousand year history clean, with the idea of returning to some mythical golden-age of the Church’s beginnings – inventing a super-simplified liturgy which, mistakenly, wanted to go back to the time of the Apostles and Our Lord. If you ask some ordinary lay-folk, they will in fact tell you this, that the modern liturgy in its stripped-down simplicity, corresponds more with the simplicity of the Gospel. When all is said and done, many, including priests, think like this. They also think lovers of Tradition are weak individuals, who still need some ‘useless frills’ to live their faith.

In the end, even the shift to post-Summorum Pontificum biritualism is the fruit of this mistaken position: the concession of old things to the faithful who still need them, but at the same time [retaining] unambiguous support for the new liturgy, which [in the first place] was created to rid the Church of Her liturgical tradition.

The problem is very serious indeed and requires serious, rigorous judgment. The liturgical reform that followed Vatican II is unhealthy, seeing that it was created upon negative judgments about everything the Church had produced in the liturgical field from the age of Constantine onwards. It was created out of contempt for all the Church had added to Her liturgy over the course of centuries, which was always done to aid faith and prayer. "

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2015/07/radicati-editorial-we-are-faithful-sons.html
"Kto w Ofierze Mszy Św. jest przytomnym z sercem szczerym, z wiarą prostą, z uszanowaniem, ze skruchą pokorną, ten dostąpi miłosierdzia i znajdzie potrzebne sobie łaski."

"Maryjo, Królowo Polski, pomóż tej ziemi!"
Strony: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Drukuj 
Forum Krzyż  |  Traditio  |  Summorum Pontificum  |  Wątek: Polska 8 lat po Summorum Pontificum « poprzedni następny »

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!