Forum Krzyż
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.
Kwietnia 19, 2024, 10:04:14 am

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Szukaj:     Szukanie zaawansowane
www.UnaCum.pl

Centrum Informacyjne Ruchu Summorum Pontificum
231947 wiadomości w 6630 wątkach, wysłana przez 1668 użytkowników
Najnowszy użytkownik: magda11m
Strona główna Pomoc Szukaj Zaloguj się Rejestracja
Forum Krzyż  |  Disputatio  |  Sprawy ogólne  |  Wątek: We the people will not be chipped
« poprzedni następny »
Strony: 1 [2] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: We the people will not be chipped  (Przeczytany 2092 razy)
Adimad
aktywista

« Odpowiedz #15 dnia: Grudnia 10, 2009, 07:18:51 am »

"kody kreskowe to rzęsy Antychrysta".

Antychryst i kody paskowe. Można posłuchać tutaj np.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaA8IjzKLDw&feature=PlayList&p=6187BFB8F2C511CF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=47

Zresztą zespół (artysta) wciąż jeszcze daleko od porządnej ortodoxji... niestety! Aczkolwiek jakiś tam postęp jest w porównaniu z początkiem lat 80-tych... Chyba że przyjąć wyłącznie zasadę albo-albo i nie przyznawać punktów za niepełne rozwiązania :-)

A o manifestacjach Antychrysta ów twórca rzecze:

All these I consider to be some of the entities in which Antichrist is now making his antiprescence known in the world. This list will be added to and is of course alas incomplete.
Happychicken fastfood liars with death in their pockets and thus hearts. Genetically Modified Satanic Companies: liars and deceivers. Auschwitz Farms that test on animals and humans. Advertisements featuring demons/devils/skullular/skeletal forms whose infect is to inure people to satanic infiltration of the world prior to Armageddon; when you see adverts and film trailers they are stuffed with life- and soul-denying imagery BEWARE: they are cursed. All institutions which manufacture or sell weapons of any sort. All institutions involved in battery farming of animals and/or humans. Companies that manufacture or sell feminine "hygiene" products which deny and chemically kill the beauty of the body internally and externally; also creator killers of toxic shock "sanitary" protection. All organisations that call for death/kill of those unfitting: they are NIHIL. These are all cursed too: Spammers who waste time and kindnesses and take advantage of human generosity. Especial loath of this moment: companies who claim to be doorstep-collecting items for charity but are really gathering them to sell to unfortunate poors. Also: companies that manufacture inverted crucifixes and satanic pendants. All forms of hatred including mine.

(...)

So I am reading St. Augustine at the moment only alongside Gospels and Saint Paul. Today I saw such sunset. The kingdom of heaven is within you, I read. I believe it is true but I know many of us will undergo some sort of desolation. But IT PASSES AND IS UNREAL: THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN YOU!
Thank you and Happy Christ Mass to you all
David Michael godislove +++
17 December 2004
Strony: 1 [2] Drukuj 
Forum Krzyż  |  Disputatio  |  Sprawy ogólne  |  Wątek: We the people will not be chipped « poprzedni następny »

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!